The IPAG research teams investigate
- the small bodies, atmospheres, surfaces and sub-surfaces of planets in our Solar System (Planéto team),
- the detection and characterisation of exoplanets (Exoplanètes team),
- the formation of stars and their planets (Odyssey team),
- the physics and chemistry of the interstellar medium and the origin of molecular complexity (Interstellaire team),
- accretion-ejection processes and high-energy emission in young stellar objects and compact objects (Sherpas team),
- new instrumental concepts and detection techniques (Cristal transverse team).
Our activities involve laboratory measurements, designing and delivering instruments, observation campaigns, large-scale data mining, numerical modelling and high-performance computing (see careers).
Team organisation chart