IPAG coordinates or participates in the analysis, archiving, sharing of astronomical databases in the framework of the INSU services d’observation, under the responsibility of the Grenoble Observatory (OSUG, see here the various observing services).
More specifically, we are involved in
- SSHADE-F-GhoSST : experimental measurements of solid state spectra of use to the planetary sciences and astronomy.
- SPHERE-DC : data collected by the VLT instrument SPHERE (Spectro-Polarimetric High-contrast Exoplanet REsearch).
- MOIO : tools and methods for optical interferometry.
- OSUG-DC : regional data center of the Grenoble Observatory (OSUG).
- PolarBase : spectropolarimetric data on stars (coordinated by the Centre d’expertise Grand Sud-Ouest).